Welcome to Flink, Inc.
Flink, Inc. offers technical writing, instructional design, and usability
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, the repeat relationships
we have with many of our clients, and that we are repeatedly on-time and
on or under budget.
Our client list includes Adobe, Intuit, Sony,
Nokia, and many other companies.
- Technical writing for the following audience types:
- Programmers (C++, Java, PHP)
- System Administrators (security, eCommerce, database, CRM)
- Business professionals (enterprise and small business)
- Artists (2D, 3D, audio, animation, and multimedia)
- General end users (financial, personal productivity tools, telephony
and mobile products)
- Instructional design
- Course design
- Integrated training materials
- Printed and online tutorials
- Training courses (web-based, self-paced, instructor-led)
- User experience and interaction design
- User interface structure and content
- Task analysis (use cases, personnas)
- Textual review (including error messages)
- Usability testing materials and analysis
- User interface specifications
Technical writing content includes Help, printed and online guides, and wiki content.
- Product specification documents
- Web site or Wiki reorganzation, structural review, and editing
- Articles for publications
To see a complete of the types of deliverables we have created for our
clients, see our Services page.
- See Portfolio
- Presented a paper at the IEEE/PCS conference August 2009
Last updated: 3/22/2012